Friday, January 18, 2008

5


I do wonder if the snow plows TRY to hit people's mailboxes!
Guess it was our turn today as this is what greeted me when the mailman beeped instead of just dropping the mail in the box. He said, guess it was your turn for a downed mailbox this storm!
We are finally better from the flu, it was a bad one. This is todays picture, it snowed yet again in the night and the snow plow got us this time. This has been one snowy winter!
I had a couple more pictures I'd taken with p-365 in mind while we were recovering so I've posted those as well today.

9 comments:

Chris said...

I would bet that the snowplow guys really do aim for mail boxes. Brr, your snow looks cold.

Jodi said...

Yippeee I made it through the whole ring and back to my own blog. Couldn't help but comment on my own. LOL at myself.

Laura said...

Ugh.... we have had a similar thing happen here. It is such a pain to have to go out and repair your mailbox.... and it usually happens in the worst weather, doesn't it?

Kristine said...

Well, how rude!!!! Dd saw it and muttered, "Dummies." She's SO forgiving, lol.

Donna said...

Hi Jodi, glad you're all feeling better. I'm Donna, your next-door neighbor on the webring.
Ü

Emily said...

Hey Jodi . .. just catching up on your blog tonight! Have a blessed Sunday!

Jodi said...

Hi Donna- waves to neighbor! I'm going to try to go through the whole ring every couple days. May not always comment though, too many good project 365 blogs to look at!

Christina Holsclaw said...

I see this sight ALL the time. We are new to New England and when I first saw this it puzzled me, But I catch on sooner or later!!

P.S. Mine already got his this year, but it didn't knock it all the way off , just loose...bungie cords to the rescue!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

WOW that's a lot of snow. Sorry about your mailbox.