Saturday, February 2, 2008

13

Does this happen to others? Every time I have a load of laundry from one of my younger three children there are not only people clothes but also toy animals, doll clothes, animal clothes, etc in the laundry basket. This time it was Hayley's basket and I found two neopet creatures towards the bottom. Yesterday was Tristan's basket and I found one small red critter of unknown breeding and a super hero cape belonging to a bear.


What are you doing in there with Hayley's dirty laundry?



If you insist, in you go.


Have a nice journey.



Weeeeeee that looks fun


It was nice knowing you.


The smudgy finger prints all over the washer lend themselves well to the artistic nature of these photos, I'm sure.

4 comments:

Donna said...

lol. Funny what goes in the laundry. My 13yo used a knife this morning to scrape gum off his baseball bag. Yep, when he was done, in the laundry the knife went.

Laura said...

Just loving the artistic fingerprints. We have those all over our house, too! :)

Kristine said...

Hey, I just realized you are running two blogs (one for 365)!

Jodi, you are a crack up. I realized last week when I washed 24 shirts of Trevor's and about 3 pairs of underwear that he thought it would be easier to throw his clean shirts in the laundry instead of pick them up off his closet floor where he must have put them after changing his mind. Hmm. The only thing I seem to find in the laundry is crayons or the occasional dime. Fortunately, no crayons lately, lol.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

YES this happens at my house...though I also find lots of clothes that NO ONE has worn at all. ARGH.

I love the bright and cheery big red machines.....if I had red machines I bet I 'd love doing laundry 6 days a week. LOL