homework blahs
I got Hayley this t-shirt to provide some comic relief. Hayley is the main one who wanted to take co-op classes this year and she does love them except for the HOMEWORK. She has 4 classes and in two of them they tend to give rather a lot of homework. Hayley doesn't seem to like doing the homework and I don't like keeping after her to do it, after all isn't this one of the reasons we homeschool-to avoid all this homework hassle! The last several weekend have been filled with me reminding the kids to do any co-op homework and them finding ways to avoid it. Hopefully this shirt will help make it all just a tiny bit better. Maybe nobody will want to do co-op classes next year because of all this homework....a Mom can hope!
3 comments:
I absolutely love the t-shirt! My son needs this one! LOL Where did you get it?
I got it at a used childrens clothes shop so it may be hard to find. The tag says Hybrid tees don't know if that would be any help in finding one. I tried typing no homework shirt at ebay and got a few similar shirts, one with monkeys saying the same words about homework. Hope that helps. It did provide comic relief over this touchy subject!
I'm so glad that I'm not the only one! I hate nagging about co-op homework every day!
Post a Comment